Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vacation?


So when I came back for my second semester, it was amazing. I stepped off the plane into 80 degree weather. My favorite. I LOVE hot weather and sunshine! I immediately started thinking to myself that it felt like I was on vacation. It does. It feels so great here. When classes started I still couldn't get my mind off the fact that it felt like vacation, which, at first, I thought wasn't good at all. But going into all my classes feeling like it's a vacation, it made me feel like I wanted to be there. I enjoyed being there. I mean after all, imagine how many kids long to be educated that don't get that privilege. Learning is a great thing, especially when it's something you enjoy, like music in my case. Vacation for me is an enjoyable time. And going into classes feeling great because the weather is fantastic, makes it feel like vacation. For pete's sake, I'm in California! I LOVE it here! It also actually helps me want to get my homework done too. Vacation? It certainly feels like it, and it's good too. Because know I'm much more motivated to work to stay here. =)

No comments: