Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yummm....


Every once in a while, getting up really early feels really nice. And somehow, it's easier. My alarm clock went off at 5:25 and once I got up, I was much more awake than I would have been if I woke up at 10:30. Strange. Took a nice warm shower. Then I went to Denny's. It was still dark. Me and my three friends arrived at Denny's right at 6. There was a HUGE line to get in (If you didn't know... Denny's had free Grand Slam breakfasts today from 6 to 2). We waited about 15 minutes. They were seating fast. Breakfasts always taste so much better when they're free. Walked back out through the fire-hazardous crowd in the front and drove back. Mornings feel so much better like this. I love you Denny's.

1 comment:

Regan said...

as a morning person, I can attest that getting up early definitely does feel great =] however, I have never in my life eaten at Denny's so I wouldn't know if that would make mornings better or not haha